Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bad habits

A really bad habit of mine which is kinda leftover from my uni days... is procrastination!
I thought I'd overcome that little evil... but turns out I haven't.
Now, I'm working, I'm a teacher. What I do reflects not only on me but on others. Actually, what I do is for others. So if I procrastinate and don't do my work, it's not myself I'm letting down, but it's those others.

I have so much to do right now, so much marking. This is their future I'm holding onto. I really need to get my marking done. I don't know how urgently it needs to be done, but I feel guilty for every day that goes past that I haven't done it because of my excellent procrastination skills.

Why couldn't I have picked something else to be really skilled at? Like time management, maybe??  hehe :)

No comments: