Monday, September 12, 2005

Yay for big assignments being finished!! : )

Yay!! I've just finished a big assignment!! It might be 4.45 in the morning, and I might still actually be at uni! But I don't care!! : ) At the moment I'm just feeling quite satisfied with my assignment! I even brought a stapler to uni so I can staple it before I go hand it in - I generally don't remember and then I'm I'm stuck with an assignment!!
Yayness!! It feels good!! It's worth 40%! It was quite big! Hard too!! I counted - & my whole assignment takes up 30 pages! that's a lot!! : )

Yeah, so that's my excitement for now!!

I think now it's time for me to go home to bed, cos even though I may not feel tired now - i know I'm going to feel it tomorrow, and probably the next day too!! : )

heh : )

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey glad to hear it went well, have a good few nights' sleep :D

AJ said...

HOORAH! Andthe peasents rejoice :)