Thursday, September 15, 2005

I've been helping a lady out with a research project lately and it's been interesting how I've gotten to know her, or at least feel like i have - in a week!!
It's crazy! i see her twice a day, for no more than 20 mins at a time, and inbetween doing the actual study stuff, we just chat about all sorts of things. It's quite cool!
Though it kind of has made me realise how much time i don't spend with my friends! The only people I see that often are my flatmates and classmates -and they're really cool, i love them all!!

I know there's not enough time in a day to do all that we want, but i know that some people i don't even see for weeks on end, and then I'll see them once and then not for weeks again!! It's crazy!! How are we sposed to keep up good friendships if we are never communicating with people!! I don't know - but somehow it works!!

Yeah, i don't think there really was a point to this post, it's just what i was thinking!!

No comments: