Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Words are not going to be able to do this properly for me!

I don't know how to link stuff, but I've tried - I' tried to link to Nathan's post.

http://nato.revise.org/archives/2005/08/25/fulfillment/

Ok, so let's try and evaluate hannah's life!!
Actual events - some good, but mostly crap! Some may be familiar with the experience of everything you know falling away from you just like that, there's nothing you can do to stop it, only watch it disappear. Your world as you know it is crashing down around you! - yeah so that's my current place in life.

But as for how I'm reacting to these events - it's probably not how one should react! I am still at some kind of peace, even still joking round with mates and laughing - when i should be upset and crying! I have happiness and it's not a facade of happiness cos i do honestly feel happy - and I don't know why!! But through the happiness I also feel like I want to just break down and cry!

I want to be in denial! I want to deny that anything's happening at all and that life will continue as normal, even though i know it won't! I know that change is good!

But mostly, I want God's will for my life. I want God to give my direction for my future, make things 'all better' - he's good like that!! I want what i do to be pleasing to God, I want to live for God. i want to be with God every moment of the day, for him to be the centre of everything I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link worked! Good work :)

While I don't know what's up, it's never pleasant to have your world crashing down around you; I hope it sorts itself out sooner rather than later.

(Don't forget, stuff stuffing up provides a great oppurtunity to grow)

Hannah said...

Ok, I think I possibly exaggerate a weeny bit, my world is not entirely crashing down around me,- just a seemingly important chunk. I figure that as long as I'm still alive and kicking, life can't be all that bad right? It's just that what is stuffing up is quite influential on other things.

I am incredibly grateful and thankful for heaps in my life, I generally love my life - even now when I'm thinking about crap stuff - i am also still thinking "man i love my life!" (i think i'm wierd!!)

Meh!! life will go on and I will continue to live it!! : ) I think that's my philosophy on life!!

Kelly said...

I think you're awesome!

No matter what's going on, if you face life the way you do, life will always be awesome & noone & nothing can take that away from you! I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm sure it'll all work out for good, cos if you've got an attitude like that it kind of has to! Loveya chica :)