Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Home sweet home : )

Yay for being home! It's all exciting!! Though everyone pretty much was all in bed by 10.30 and I am left up by myself!! Maybe I should try these early night things some time - but why break a habit?! Oh well, I am currently watching Little Women, I like that movie! : ) I like being able to pick a random movie that I've seen lots of times before and just watch it again cos I can!! I like home!

But funnily I notice that when I'm home I act differently, I think I'm more demanding - which I find amusing! And I get frustrated kind of easily by little things that I'm not so much used to in Chch, eg, TV and the dog! I think my family watches too much TV, it annoys me so I go to my room and do something unproductive (isolating myself is not really a 'me' thing to do so that's kinda cool and wierd, as for unproductiveness, well, I'm a fairly unproductive person anyway!). And the dog annoys me cos he just does, but I'm gonna have to get over that!! Our dog, Gibson, is a huge attention seeker, and my parents are devoted to him and giving him what I think is way too much attention for a dog! I mean, he's a dog!!! (He also thought my foot was a toy and tried to bite it several times!)

I do love home really! And I always look forward to going home!! I also always get annoyed on my first night of being back - but I know I'll be fine tomorrow - unless of course they let the dog wake me up by jumping all over me! Grrrr : )

Hehe! I sound like a really angry/moody person, it's great!! I laugh at myself! Hahaha!! : )

1 comment:

Hannah said...

hehe!! Movies are totally different - I can watch heaps of movies, but actual tv - is rubbish!! : )

I think I'm getting over the whole dog thing, I mean, he can still be kind of annoying but he is just a puppy still, so I guess he has to be forgiven for everything, like chewing holes in anything he can - even if it is my dad's sweatshirt while he was wearing it!!