Monday, February 6, 2006

summer's really only just beginning, silly weather patterns and all!! : )

The holidays are nearly over!! Sad, but also exciting cos it means I get to come back to Chch - which I am looking forward to!!

Yay for no more work (till next summer)!! : )
I liked my time working - I always do! But I always like it better when it's over- even though it means uni (but hey I like uni too!!)

One thing I noticed at work is how so many people, after I've finished serving them, say 'well done' or 'good girl'!! I don't find this insulting at all, but kinda interesting! I wonder if they think I'm still new at the job and haven't really counted money before, or if they thought I couldn't do it! Honestly, sometimes I think people are genuinely surprised when I actually give them what they've asked for! Strange, but I think it's cool too!!

No comments: