Thursday, February 9, 2006

smells like rain : )

Christchurch is wet, rainy and cold! When did that happen?!? I left Hamilton yesterday in the nice warmth of a summer day - to arrive 2 hrs later in Chch, where it was raining and quite a bit colder!!
But it was definitely very nice to be back!! I'm loving it!! Just being back in my flat again, in my room and seeing people I haven't seen for ages, including Helen who is staying at my flat!! Yayness!!

Today I needed to use the internet, so I walked to uni (my bike has a flat tyre and our tyre pump is broken!) It rained and rained and was real windy, but I had my big umbrella so it's all good!! Since I've been here, though, it's cleared up outside. So I might go home soon!! : )

I don't want to complain about the weather, I actually really enjoyed walking to uni in the rain - even laughed a couple of times!! It was fun! And another great thing about sad weather is that you can put on snuggly clothes (but not for too long cos then it does get kinda cold!!)!
I like being back!! It's all so nice and familiar and wonderful!! : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

if you need a pump, we've a couple at our flat

Jared said...

Welcome back!

Christina said...

What they said :) Will be good to have another bikes-to-church friend, glad you're enjoying being back so far :D

AJ said...

*Token Christian Hug*