Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On holiday :) Yay

Man, time goes fast.
I thankfully got a job at the start of the year, yay God! So now I'm living and working in Auckland, which I'm surprisingly enjoying more than I thought I would. It's so nice being nearer to family again, and now I appreciate more fully the North Island winters!! We're currently in a cold snap, but I know that it's not as cold as it was down south, so I try not to complain too much :)

Most exciting thing of the moment - being on holiday! Love being on holiday, so much. It feels like an extended weekend! :) I just wish everyone else was on holiday too so I could hang out with them!
I've had a crazy busy term, both at school - with so much work to do; and emotionally - it's been a roller-coaster, and I think I'm nearly out the other side, but I'm sure it all makes me stronger! At least now I know what to prepare for in term 2 next year (hopefully they'll keep me on!)

I'm kind of looking forward to term 3, but want to enjoy some time off first and get my head out of school for a bit!! :)

...and now, I'm going to sit down and indulge in some reading :) There's no point being on holiday if I can't indulge a little!! :)

No comments: