Wednesday, October 18, 2006

me again : )

Life is fun...I like it!
...most of the time anyway! (except when you have to study)


Anyways, yeah, so bout this studying...it's 1/2 way thru study week and I've barely even started studying! Aargh! I want to study, I just don't. Why am I so good at procrastinating??

Last week was such a nice week! Good way to end uni!! I had an exam last Thursday too - probly the most fun exam I've ever sat and ever will again! - it was an open-book crossword!! Yup that's right!! And it's brilliant cos when you're getting the answers right they all slot in together -just like in a crossword out of the newspaper-but more fun cos you technically have all the answers in front of you somewhere in your books!!!! : )
We had a waterfight on Saturday!! It was a really good day for one too!! It was real hot and sunny! There was only 4 of us but we made use of waterguns and buckets and drinkbottles and hose! Fun times!!


I've been hanging out with church ppl (from my new church i go to) a bit which is cool. For Ruth, I started going to Hornby Presbytarian thru a guy from soccer. Christian circles are small, it's brilliant!
I obviously must be needing to study cos I'm posting! I'm sure I mainly post when I've got stuff I should be doing! : ) OK, enough procrastinating - i think i need to have a stern word with myself about this lack of study! (I like the phrase 'stern word' - it sounds authoritative!)

No comments: