Monday, July 10, 2006

Things I have learnt

I figured I've learnt some things so I'd write them down somewhere!!

* I'm not normal - according to a lovely lady I know - who then told me she was worried about me and listed reasons why I wasn't normal, she was all seriousness too!! funny : )

* The computer screens in the dock are really shiny and you can see your reflection in them - kinda scary!

* There's lots of dodgy words out there that everyone seems to know, except me - so I don't understand some things which everyone's all laughing at! But thankfully I have a friend who I can ask all these wonderful words to!! : ) (But I'm not going to put those words on here cos that would not be cool)

* I can't handle as much alcohol as I thought I could! : ) - but I can still handle it pretty well though!! But I've noticed that bartenders and ppl aren't asking me for idea as much as they used to - so i must be looking older or something

* Apaarently, most ppl in the band I'm in think I'm a very quiet reserved person! I find that amusing! They all thinkg I'm really really quiet! Does that mean I've been 'hiding' myself or choosing not to 'be myself' when I'm round them?? i don't think it's that at all - but if they've got this view of me, does it then mean that I've decieived them somehow?? I don't know - but I'll just be amused all the same! : )


That's all for now - it takes me a while to learn new things!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey, just thought I'd comment coz i haven't seen you in a while.

How ya been?

Hope linguistics isn't too nasty :P

Have a fun week :)