Wednesday, October 26, 2005

5 jokes of awsomeness

I found a website that had some 'bad jokes' so I read it and found most of them kinda funny!!

Here's my favourites from it:


What's yellow, lives in a tree and is very dangerous?
A canary with a machine gun.

What can you sit on, brush your teeth with, and eat soup with?
A chair, a toothbrush and a spoon

When ducks fly in a V, why is one side of the V longer than the other?
There are more ducks on that side

What do you get when you cross the ocean with the titanic?
Halfway

What’s the difference between one yard and two yards?
A fence


Well, I thought they were funny!! : )

9 comments:

Christina said...

I love the canary one!! Brilliance! Oh the majesty of exploiting all those "What do you get..." and "What can you do with X Y and Z" jokes. The titanic one reminds me of all those Princess Di jokes that came out a few years back... "What's the difference between the Warriors and Princess Diana? The Warriors actually come out of the tunnel". Yeah.

Anonymous said...

Oh magnificent Hannah!

You're awesome


And on the subject of Princess Di(e)


What was the last thing that went through Princess Diana's mind before she died??

The dashboard.....



And what's the difference between a Mercedes Benz and a Lada?

Princess Di wouldn't be seen dead in a lada.


Bad taste? Who me?

Luuk Paulussen said...

Literally Laughing out Loud!

Jared said...

Brilliant absolutely brilliant.
Whats the site?

AJ said...

Good Jokes Hannah. I like 'em.

Steve-a-saurus said...

ROFLMAO ! That is real good i like the Titanic one and the Princess Di ones

Ruth said...

I like. Hannah, you rule.

Hannah said...

I don't know how to make links from comments, I only just figured out how to do it in an actual post!! : )

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Trivia/Bad-Jokes.html

Michelle said...

hehe Cool Jokes Hannah. I Like You. I Want To See You When I Get Back From Aussie. I'd Like A Hannah Hug. Come Be My Friend... I Hope You Will Still Be In Christchurch...