Monday, November 8, 2004

I conformed

Hello,

Well, I guess I'm the newest conformee person! Yeah, I thought I might as well get me a blog!!
So yeah!! That's about that really!!
I don't know what I intend to do with my blog now that I have it - probably mostly comment on other peoples blogs that don't allow anonymous comments!! teehehe : )
Cool, I guess I'll leave it at that for now!! I think this has probably got to be the hardest post to write! I have no idea what to say - and it's all very unoriginal cos people always have a first post that say the same kind of things!! Oh well!! : )
Cya!

8 comments:

Ruth said...

FIRST COMMENT GLORY GOES TO ME!!!!
for the very very first time!!!!!
I got it fair and square!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Hannah *waving vigourously*

Nathan said...

Nathan comes 3rd...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Michelle said...

oh bother... i think Ruth has knocked me off my perch!!
I bet RUTH was there with you when you made the blog, Hannah??
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!! :P

Anyway welcome to the world of blogging, lovely girl :)
-michelle

M Ronayne said...

wow - a new blogging convert!

Welcome to the insanity :)

Unknown said...

Resistance is futile. (that is the only Star treak quote I know, thankfully!).

Luuk Paulussen said...

That's a star trek quote? I thought *the* star trek quote was "Beam me up Scotty"

Ruth said...

There was no cheating. hannah is in hamilton. i am not. so there!

Jared said...

10 outa 10 for me.
How about 'I just can't do it, cap'n' or 'to boldly do where no one has gone before'...*hangs head in shame*